Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 08:13 PM   #169
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
I am exercising quite a bit... my upper body is gaining a lot of strength.

Fasting has happened for 1000s of years. Our body isn't meant to be a in fed-state all of the time. You're running narratives.

Fasting is the best medicine. The only reason they are demonized, is because if everyone fasted, the poor food companies would lose money. Oh, and pharmaceutical companies like to prescribe medications instead of cleaning out your system regularly.

Do your research, please.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...ittent-fasting

I do intermittent fasting myself and have for years. I eat all my calories in an 8 hour window almost every day. I lift weights and maintain a fairly decent physique doing this. Yes there are some health benefits to this as well.

I am talking about the benefits of these multi-day fasts and things like like "cleansing" with juice and broth for days. It's reeruned. Your body cleanses itself all the time. You don't need to restrict your diet severely for days on end. That's a fact and not a false narrative.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.