Thread: Movies and TV Avengers: Infinity War
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 02:00 PM   #777
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Marvel gets a lot of leeway from me as they have done such an excellent job. However, if they stir up a hornets nest by pushing SJW crap, that is on them. It just isn't a good business decision in today's political atmoshpere to rant about politics regarding a movie.

If you make a good movie and keep your mouth shut you will be fine.
To some politics is the end all be all when it comes to their entertainment. It doesn't bother me one way or the other, but I get what you're saying.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.