View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 03:51 PM   #2
Emporer of Mongo

I actually want to see him go somehwere and have a shot and do well. I dont have any hate for him..It would be cool to see him go to the browns and help them get stability going.

If cousins leaves, it would be cool to see him go to the redskins and beat up on the cowboys for a couple of years but I think philly will be a force in that division for years.....

Any of those teams would be OK, I wouldnt even mind him going to the donks and laughing at him twice a year.

I doubt we will get MUCH maybe a second rounder or a broke dick?
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.