View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 07:26 PM   #150
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
IMO Zay has a little more spark than Moore, more burst, twitch, athleticism, and potential for dynamic plays...I'd say he's in between Moore and Toney.
We're going to agree to disagree on most of this. I think Flowers is more agile but that's about it. Their speed is pretty much identical (Flowers 0.01 slower... big shit). Flowers is solidly 10 lbs smaller. Flowers has a rather significantly lesser 10-yard split so the burst would be more in Moore's favor. The difference in vertical is made up for by the difference in height so that's a push. Flowers has smaller hands. I really don't think you're getting anything much different. Maybe a little more quickness at the route break at the sacrifice of a little length.

I think the viewpoint is largely a byproduct of Moore not doing much as a rookie coupled with some recency bias. I'm just not all in for a WR that's pretty much the same dude, especially not in the first. Would I like another guy like that on the roster? Sure, but I like alot of day 3 talent there. Tre Tucker and Xavier Gipson are my top guys but there are quite a few I'd like.

I'd rather push the chips in on a different skill set from what we have.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.