Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 03:37 PM   #2010
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Its my first owned bottle. I've had pours while out before and highly enjoyed it. Just reading up on it, there seems to be significant batch variations in both proof and flavors.

I pulled the whole "neck pour" lingo off the Net to fit in with the cool crowd. Is that something you've experienced? Bourbon opens up more after there's more head space for O2 in the bottle.
Huge variations I'm told on ECBP which is pretty awesome and let's you hunt your preferred choice.

Neck pour. You smooth mother****er!!!!

Lots of guys talk about letting a bottle sit to expose it to oxygen and have it "open up." It's really not something that actually happens. It's mostly about your palate on the day you drink it. Notice how bourbon changes a ton depending on what you ate before drinking it? It's mostly that.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.