View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 10:34 PM   #145
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Dude, it's not so much about stats as it is taking what the defense gives you and capitalizing on it and making the right decisions in clutch moments not to mention making clutch throws when needed while not turning over the ball. Tannehill has done all of these on a consistent basis since taking over and has improved on them as well since.
I agree it’s not about the stats, but with the exception of stats in the extreme.

For instance, Mahomes throwing 5 TDs today. That’s insane and indicative of how good he was today.

Throwing for under 100 yards in back to back weeks is the other extreme. IMO, he’s purely a game manager who hasn’t ****ed up.

The Titans have beaten 2 good teams that match up terrible with what Tennessee does well. Neither the Pats or Ravens have good run defenses (Football Outsiders confirms this, so it’s not just my opinion) nor can either exploit a bad secondary when they can’t run the ball.

The Chiefs are a very bad match up for the Titans. Probably the worst matchup they could find in the AFC. The Chiefs can score in bunches to neutralize the Titans rushing attack.

I also wouldn’t underestimate the home field advantage in this one. Not just crowd noise, but that the Titans will be traveling for their 4th consecutive must-win game.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote