View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 10:21 PM   #136
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
We are.

We will win this game.

But the Titans offense is a bad matchup for us as well.

Especially if we're short-handed on the defensive line.

They don't throw to backs, and that's often our achilles, so that's good.

But Henry is a ****ing mack truck. And Tannehill has played very, very well down the stretch.

I believe we'll win. I'M DRIVING THE BUS.

I'm just saying those ****ers have beaten the Pats and the Ravens on the road.
BE WARY.
Has Tannehill been that good though? He’s been under 100 yards passing in both postseason games so far. He was bailed out on an insane catch too or his stats would be even worse.

He hasn’t made game killing mistakes, which has allowed the Titans to grind games out. If the Chiefs score early (and they should), they can force Tennessee to start throwing. Huge advantage for the Chiefs if that happens.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.