View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 08:37 AM   #178
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Going out on a limb here--It will make me sound like a big fat marshmallow.

It has taken a lot of guts for us all (me included) to pour out our guts here. Publically.
I want the best for everyone here and hope you can overcome the challenges that are happening to you. None of us are alone. Either here or at home.

Get help. Talk to someone. Get it off your chest. Doctors understand. Xanax is not necessarily a bad thing.

Therapy helped me-but I may need to go back. As of now, I will be back into almost the same situation as I was in Feb. Although bitch that called me a racist is gone. She may be responding to a shooting in MPLS soon.

Done. It is getting foggy in here.
I've never received mental therapy but the stigma is stupid. Your not weak because you get mental help. That some idiots think that pisses me off.

I've seen it help so many people. Made a big difference in their life. I've always saw therapy as a legit health option as any other part of your healthcare.

I'd like to see the acceptance of mental therapy accepted as legit by everyone soon. Thanks for sharing.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote