View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 07:55 AM   #240
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Well, shit. He or Jeff Austin would have been my next guesses.

I think I remember that Gubicza was the highest touted member of the group that debuted in 84 and carried the teams in 85. That Saberhagen was the real star of the group was somewhat of a surprise, I think.

In DM’s book “if these walls could talk” of whatever it was called, Bob Boone met Granger after he signed, being pick #5. He was told Granger had a slider like Steve Carlton whom Boone had once caught in Philly.

He did a bullpen session with him and said afterwards “More like Chris Haney” (a soft tossing journeyman we had at the time)
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.