View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 08:23 PM   #32
In Search of a Life

I agree that things have been rather...heavy-handed as of late. However, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I'm used to very lightly moderated usenet type groups. Heavy moderation is becoming more and more common as discussion board software becomes more widespread and dispersed.

In other words, the community sets the standards for each board individually. I don't think that anyone seems overly bothered by the heavy moderation here, so I doubt seriously that it's going to change. On top of that, it's mainly just ****ing around and meant in good fun.

Oh, lots of other people have valid points as well. He's doing it to get your goat..err..cheese.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.