View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 04:56 AM   #28196
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Opposing fans (I see it all over the Patriots board) are particularly rough on Brittany (and Pat's brother, Jackson), especially with comments like "Pat is going upgrade blah blah," and the Chiefs fans who engage in that sort of thing are super gross.

"I love Patrick Mahomes. So much that I'm going to perpetually insult one of the people he cares about the most and tag her directly on the posts on social media."

I don't understand it.
It's the nature of social media. People are emboldened by the fact that they can just say whatever they think, mostly things they would never really say outloud. Add to that the moronic and immature herd mentallity, and the fact that they don't view people as, you know, REAL people, and you get the insane stupidity that you see every day reported as "news" which comes from social friggin' media.

Not to detract from the thread, but I believe social media to be the bane of our existence these days. I don't have a Twatter account. I have a Facecrap account, which I rarely post to and I've unfollowed many of my "friends". I'm just too lazy to go out and cull my "friends" list. Meh. I actually hate social media.

Does CP count as social media? If so...well shit, I guess I do kinda like social media...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote