Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 09:27 AM   #445
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I would have to say this was my least favorite season. I like the ideas of including mall culture and the Red Menace but I didn't like the execution.

I really did like the story arc for the asshole older brother but found the young black girl to be unbearably annoying. They still have some good ideas but it felt like the writing got sloppy this season and a few times they just said "well, **** it, because 80's."
Yeah, I have mixed feelings about season 3... it was still a fun season to watch, but at one point I kind of realized how pointless most of the Russia stuff was to the overall story. The fluff was well executed, I guess..... it wasn't like other shows where I'd think "FFS, just get on with it," at least not for a while, with all the stuff going on.

The little girl was amusing at times, but maybe taken too far... definitely annoying at times.

I rolled my eyes at the whole "oh shit, I've lost my powers!"... seems like that's been done over and over, and if the whole point was that she couldn't beat it alone, they didn't really need to do it in the first place.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.