View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 10:13 PM   #98
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Fish, you seem so much more refined than being a Tool. I'm kind of in shock.

MTG on the other hand...........
Hey, don't get me wrong. Tool fans are insufferable. Deserving of the reputation. But that said, I really respect Danny Carey a lot and his drumming style just absolutely spellbinds me. I was a drummer in high school. Had college drumming scholarship offers when I graduated, but I wanted to go into engineering instead. Regardless, he's crazy talented, local guy, and I just love his style. The way he can integrate different beats/patterns on snare/cymbal and still manage a different pattern on bass/etc, and then work them both together and change it up depending on the bass line... It's just really impressive. I completely understand the criticism though.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote