View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 04:56 PM   #48
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogie
Just yesterday, I was walking down Ventura Blvd. and I saw this old lady set her purse down beside her while she was on her cell. She had a big diamond ring on her finger. I walked up to her and handed her the purse. When she reached out for it, I quickly cut her finger off that had the big diamond. If she's dumb enough to wear that diamond out in public, she obviouly doesn't care about her finger or she would have known what was going to happen. I threw her finger on the ground beside her so she could get it sewn back on. Hey she's rich, she can afford the surgery. No harm no foul.

So did you get the blood off the diamond? Hard to pawn a bloody diamond.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.