View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 04:48 PM   #20
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I'm a bit older now - but back in the day, I would have ran through a brick wall for that man!

Made chiefs football relevant - and with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight - I much prefer the defenses we had in the early 90s and a good ground game, to the vermeil offense and clown-shoes defense of the early 2000s.
Agree about the defenses and Vermeil.
Chiefs defense was brutal and exciting in those days. Now that we have Mahomes, we can get back to work building an extraordinary defense. I contend that Pat Mahomes requires only a maximum of two key players on offense to make hay at any given time. That said and understood, we can stack up on defense, and load up on key players. This will ensure dominance for years to come.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.