Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 12:10 PM   #126
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The wife and I are currently doing Keto, not really for weight loss but just to see how it goes with systemic health.

Thru a month I feel great. No energy spikes and lows but constant energy and it’s helped me add some muscle in the weight room I think.

But **** I miss carbs. One of the girls in my office made a gooseberry cobbler and I almost passed out
I've been surprised with working out, only once or twice have I felt like I probably needed some carbs to burn for a workout... granted, I'm usually on the higher end around 40-45g/day, while I know some people aim for 20-25g/day.

I didn't cheat at all for the first few months I was on it and went through the same withdrawals, and it really paid off (I live alone, which makes it easier, but we even have a freakin' dessert potluck at work like once a month). These days I kick myself out every once in a while after cheating (or like during the holidays, where I just say **** it), but I've played around with it some so I can cheat a little without having to go through the few days of hunger to get back.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.