Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 10:49 AM   #125
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Interesting... I've known people who have done keto, but don't pay attention to calories at all. Perhaps they don't care about the weight loss part of it, but one person in particular would talk about not losing weight while not tracking calories. Uh... yeah?

I'm a big fan of keto... far fewer cravings and found it pretty easy to lose the gut with a 500 calorie/day deficit. After that, it was about eliminating the really obvious carbs (not eating a Clif bar or two for breakfast or buying rice or pasta, etc.). And beer is carb free, right?
The wife and I are currently doing Keto, not really for weight loss but just to see how it goes with systemic health.

Thru a month I feel great. No energy spikes and lows but constant energy and it’s helped me add some muscle in the weight room I think.

But **** I miss carbs. One of the girls in my office made a gooseberry cobbler and I almost passed out
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.