Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 08:01 AM   #4379
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
As those of us who are familiar and experienced with firearms know, it's more than just point and click. If this is true, I think the vast majority of these ****ers who think they know guns because they've played Fallout and Call of Duty are in for a rude awakening. Reloading in real life isn't a button push on a keyboard or console. Real guns have weight; they recoil; they malfunction. And you're not going to find the right ammo in random trash cans in real life, either. And there are no stimpacks in real life to instantly heal you if the guy you're shooting at shoots back and puts a round in your chest.

Most of these pricks are too helpless to make a pot of coffee. I'm not terribly worried about them shooting at me.
Watched a dude manage to hit one of those giant silhouette targets 3 times on the very left edge out of an entire box of 9mm ammo. Most of the others went into the wall since he was shooting out of lane #1 I'm assuming.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.