View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 08:27 PM   #1782
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yeah, on the home page there should just be the "start playing", "game manual", and "FAQ" (the latter of which is currently blank). If you don't have the login request in the extreme upper right corner of the page, you should just hit "start playing" and it'll take you to the main control panel.
I do all that and the tabs across the top say "forum," "play" and "league discussions." The current screen says "activity stream" and no recent activity. It shows me logged in as lewdog in the upper right corner. Can you tell I am logged in under users?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.