Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 07:01 PM   #60
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I binge watched the first 2 seasons in about 3 days so watching them week to week is a different experience. To me the most interesting character is Jamie. I'm curious why his sister hates him so much. And why the father doesn't really love him either. He seemed like he had his shit together much more than the other 2. At least until he....well I won't spoil it but you know what he did last season...
My wife and I were wondering the same thing about Jamie and Beth. She really hates him!
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.