Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 03:40 PM   #57
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Yeah, the first few episodes of the 3rd seasons are a purposeful change in tone.

They did so much scheming and battling in the past 2 season, the writers wanted to kind of retreat into the wilderness and show why the land is important to the family and the interpersonal and historical stories that form the enmities and alliances that drive the show. Kind of like that bit before the final battle in Saving Private Ryan where they know the tanks are coming, but take a moment to sit and reminisce and bond among the rubble.
I binge watched the first 2 seasons in about 3 days so watching them week to week is a different experience. To me the most interesting character is Jamie. I'm curious why his sister hates him so much. And why the father doesn't really love him either. He seemed like he had his shit together much more than the other 2. At least until he....well I won't spoil it but you know what he did last season...
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.