Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 10:01 AM   #56
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I enjoyed the first 2 seasons. But 3 eps into the third season....it hasn't been AS good. Looks like some shit goes down in the 4th episode based on the preview. So hopefully it picks up.

I liked Cowboy. He was the older black guy who joined the bunkhouse. He was there for an episode or two, then gone for a while, then showed up again for like 5 minutes, and I think he left the ranch for good now? I'm not really sure. He was good though.
Yeah, the first few episodes of the 3rd seasons are a purposeful change in tone.

They did so much scheming and battling in the past 2 season, the writers wanted to kind of retreat into the wilderness and show why the land is important to the family and the interpersonal and historical stories that form the enmities and alliances that drive the show. Kind of like that bit before the final battle in Saving Private Ryan where they know the tanks are coming, but take a moment to sit and reminisce and bond among the rubble.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.