Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 08:44 PM   #54
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
This show went from very good to a SJW jerkoff-fest amazingly fast. Its almost like they switched writers about halfway through season 2.
Do you have a more specific critique?
I realize that there are varied politicized narratives going on in the storyline, but it seems kind of inherent to telling a well-rounded story of competing political interests.

Maybe it's me, but I prefer my narratives to have every perspective well-represented when there is a conflict. It's weaker storytelling when the 'bad guys' aren't treated as credibly as the heroes.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.