View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 08:42 PM   #159
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
my roommate in Dallas was an absolute diehard Cardinals fan and I just couldn't watch the games with him...everything was LaRussa's fault...he was just a miserable prick. After David Freese went hero-mode against Texas..twice...and then the Cards won game 7 I refused to watch the game with him...he got wasted...picked a fight with all the Rangers fan in our complex (we lived in Dallas)...and then proceeded to go to the bar, pick a fight with everyone there, and then get banned from the bar for the rest of his life.

I think he's 35% of the reason I ****ing hate Cardinals fans lmao
I do not troll other teams during games. Ever. I am way too much of a pessimist to ever do it. I feel like as soon as I say something positive or hopeful an asteroid will wipe the ****ing stadium out.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.