View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 04:25 PM   #107
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
I think people underestimate the difficulty factor here.
The difficulty is exactly why I mentioned that accidents will happen.

I was just throwing out the possibility that maybe there is or will be some industrial espionage going on, and that the security now that we're in the realm of public industry might not be the same as what it was and is with NASA and the Air Force. And I was thinking more along the lines of possible sabotage by Russian interests, than say domestic competition between SpaceX and Orbital ATK, since the Russians stand to lose a good chunk of money to launches by domestic enterprises.

Just a theory...
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.