Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 11:42 PM   #65
Sometimes it's black and white

you can drag a slider bar or click on a 15 second jump forward. I wish they also had a 1 minute jump, but it's still not bad. I sometimes jump 15 or even 30 seconds between snaps of games I don't care that much about. Like the Chargers self destructing.

YTTV is generally better than it was a couple of years ago. Smoother streaming and generally fewer problems. Although when I went to watch the Thursday night game on tape delay, it started with only one minute left in the first quarter. The whole first quarter was unavailable. Don't know what was up with that.

I liked it better when I was only paying $35 a month.

Last edited by Chief Pagan; 11-09-2019 at 11:47 PM..
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.