View Single Post
Old 08-21-2021, 11:14 PM   #109
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
My only point was that when ESPN has Trent Dilfer breaking down everything wrong about Mahomes, I find it seems a lot like envy. Yeah, he has a tendency to improvise and it's not always the best choice. It's easy to look at film in stop/slow motion and say 'he could have stepped up at point xyz', yet this is all happening in real time with some seriously strong men trying to get to him.

It's good to have the king of the hill on our team and be a target.
yeah it’s becoming real fashionable to say Mahomes peak is over. Allen is better. They may not even win the division. It’s pathetic but comes with the territory. Which I’m damn glad as a fan to be in.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.