Thread: Movies and TV Baby Driver!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 01:43 PM   #27
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
I don't think he meant it as actually "catching" a bullet Ninja style.

Foxx plays a real sleazebag pos in this one, stone cold killer. One of his better performances.

Foxx was pretty amazing in Ray and has kind of slipped since then, I think this movie brings back how talented he really is.
I don't have the clip in front of me, but my recollection was he used it like he was going to 'put' a bullet in someone, . . . only shotguns don't shoot bullets.

EDIT: 'in this business, the moment you catch feelings, [racks shotgun] . . . is the moment you catch a bullet.'
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Baby Driver.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	114624  
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.