View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 06:25 AM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
I think that’s about right. There’s a line in the 1973 movie “Bang the Drum Slowly” where a doctor tells a baseball player he’s treating, “I hear it’s a dying sport.”

There’s also this:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/610046/...5%20basketball).
That is interesting. For me, having so many opportunities (162 vs 16) to take my kids to a game in KC was a big deal. Plus, back when the Royals games were broadcast over antenna, it was fun to watch them almost daily.
Will never forget George Brett standing on second base going over .400

The Chiefs even making the playoffs back then was pretty much out of the question but I watched them every Sunday anyway.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote