View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 01:46 PM   #18
MVP

[QUOTE=staylor26;15718911]
Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post

And I think Darnold is absolutely an upgrade from Bridgewater.

Their defense is young and talented as well.
Yeah it will be interesting to see how he does there. The entire situation in Carolina is pretty intriguing. I moved there and I freaking hate the Panthers (always hated Cam and then when I moved her I learned to loathe their bandwagon fans as well), but they should be pretty fun to watch.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote