Thread: Mock 2/7
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 11:31 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
No love for Eligwe? I thought he looked really good in preseason. He’s also got the height/weight/speed.

I’d like to either roll with Eligwe to sign Nigel Bradham in FA
I liked Eligwe in the preseason but thought it was odd that they had him outside against Denver, so at this point, I have no idea what to expect from him.

Also, I'd be shocked to see the Chiefs take a WILL in the 2nd round, as Safety and D line seem like more pressing needs and I'd love to see the Chiefs take White or Marcus Allen.

Berry, Parker, Fuller, Nelson, Peters and one of those guys might be the best secondary in the NFL.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.