Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 01:43 PM   #312
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Cool, I was just checking out the palmetto website. It looks like that is the way to go for what I want. I'm going to ck out the 300 board. Looks like it should have about all the info I would need.
If you are thinking about deer hunting get with your AR look into building one with a 6.5 Grendel..I am building one now that I'm using for a 1000 yard rifle..it comes in higher grain bullets that are perfect for deer hunting

You will need a different barrel and magazines for the 6.5

OR you can build whatever lower and upper you want then build a new upper later on..if you do that make sure you get a lower that is rated for multiple caliber
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.