View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 12:05 PM   #40
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
Yes, if it was the short video of him with the Pitt State background. It wasn't awful, but he's still trying to defend himself. He needs to stop focusing on the challenges at Mizzou (he's not the first coach to inherit a shitty situation), stop calling out message board posters (mentioned all the people complaining on Tigerboard), wish Mizzou well and move on. I know he can't control the questions he's asked, but he should just direct them all to something positive at Pitt State.

On the other hand, I don't really give a shit. He's gone, Mizzou has what appears to be a coach who will return the team to relevance, and I'm almost assured of seeing CVL get less minutes.

For someone who supposedly is about being tough and working hard and being "stand-up," Kermit sure does make a lot of excuses.

Oh, you inherited a minor NCAA investigation that led to losing ONE scholarship you could take over a two-year period? Boo hoo!

Oh, you didn't like the kids you inherited? Boo hoo (and don't give me that shit when you ran off just as many of your own guys).

Stop making excuses. It clearly permeated throughout the team's attitude. No wonder they lost so much.

But what should we expect from a guy who, as an assistant, couldn't make sure his boss knew a guy's name before an in-home visit you drove an hour to get to (Cookie Belcher, or as Norm called him shortly before Cookie decided to play for ****ING Nebraska: "Corky.")

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.