View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 11:01 AM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
Yes, if it was the short video of him with the Pitt State background. It wasn't awful, but he's still trying to defend himself. He needs to stop focusing on the challenges at Mizzou (he's not the first coach to inherit a shitty situation), stop calling out message board posters (mentioned all the people complaining on Tigerboard), wish Mizzou well and move on. I know he can't control the questions he's asked, but he should just direct them all to something positive at Pitt State.

On the other hand, I don't really give a shit. He's gone, Mizzou has what appears to be a coach who will return the team to relevance, and I'm almost assured of seeing CVL get less minutes.
He inherited the number 11 recruiting class. It wasn't that bad of a situation
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.