View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 07:47 PM   #84
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I was there 6 months ago. I Negotiated an exit from my Corp job and have never felt better! Lost 25 lbs on Intermittent Fasting and light circuit training. I've camped, hiked and fished 10+ National Parks through CA, NV, UT, CO, KS, NM, and AZ. I finished a 2nd College Degree, took a Harvard Business Course, and just started my 12th audiobook.

...The key is taking some time to focus on you! Not work, not kids, not wifey. Do something for you! Set goals for you!

The hardest part for me was starting to eat healthy and workout, but if you get through the first 3 weeks or so it becomes tremendously rewarding and it's obvious that this was what I was missing.
Damn you should have a PHD by 2021. Seriously though, that's awesome. Kudos.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.