View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 07:38 PM   #81
MVP

Yep, still there for the most part. Been there for two years. Basically, ever since my wife lost her mind with post-partum, got into crack, and ended up in prison.

I quit giving a **** at all for a long while. I quit my job, gained a shitload of weight, and generally felt useless. I turned to playing video games all ****ing night long and getting next to no sleep. Ignored my kids alot, not their needs but I just didn't spend time with them much.

One day I looked at the fat **** I had become, the nasty person I'd become, and I started doing something to change it. I went back to work a year ago. I started seeing a doctor and getting a light dose of Prozac about 6 months ago. I quit drinking regular soda all day and night and lost 50 pounds. I'm making changes, but its been a slow go. I still feel a general lack of motivation, but its better than it was. I spend a bit more time with my kids. I know I could be better but Covid isn't helping too much in just taking them out and about.

I know there's an issue, which is half the battle. So, I keep working at it.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote