View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 07:19 PM   #79
The Lurkiest

Not work related but totally burnt out on news and media. I still turn it on in the morning with coffee but the first thing that tweaks me off it goes. Occasionally I even see the weather.

What you are talking about I have fought thru the years. I have used games to stimulate my mind soduko, solitaire a, trivia etc. The key is a time limit i did 20 mins. Then I would force myself to go... attack whatever I should do weather it is brush my teeth submit bids, really whatever. Try to do each thing you need to do immediately. You would be surprised how much time we waste getting going. Schedule your time for you in whatever you enjoy regardless of if you feel like it. Idk it works for me. Also I have many ****s because I refuse to give any to anyone else.
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.