View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 07:17 PM   #78
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I've gone through what I call slumps, where I'm burned out and don't feel much happiness in things where I should.

I just got back from the longest vacation I've taken in a long long time, expecting to be rejuvenated, but I'm very fatigued. I do feel more relaxed.

When I'm in a slump where I'm struggling with motivation, Just ****ing make myself stay on my feet when I get home from work, change my clothes and go outside and "do 1 thing". I'll go work in my shop, or spray a tank of roundup or just accomplish 1 thing before I go let myself sit and do the family thing. I've struggled with relaxing for a long time, and have too many side hustles sometimes.

In short, I just make myself plow through it and stay busy and eventually come out on top.
Same. I just pick something I'm dreading or putting off then go ahead and do it. The instant gratification I get when I'm done pushes me through the doldrums every time.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.