Thread: Life Sleep Paralysis
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 12:54 PM   #18
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Am I the only person who loves nightmares? They’re the best scary movies ever.
I actually love having nightmares. Just last night my truck plunged into a river and I was upside down and couldn't get the electric windows to roll down. I reached for my buck knife I keep on my hip and then I woke up.

But yeah I've had those moments when you are kinda waking up , in twilight zone, and seem conscious but can't friggin move or have the sensation of someone holding you down.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.