View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 03:57 PM   #974
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Searching through Royals minor league stats is like grabbing your own pile of shit out of the toilet and picking through it searching for a golden nugget.

Even Seuly Matias isn't all that impressive anymore, his average has plummeted.

I have zero hopes for anything of substance coming from the minors.

He’s 19 and leads a full season league in HR. That’s impressive.

Stat scouting minor league players doesn’t take into account their age for the level, the park they play in, or what they’re working on at the time. Stats are secondary to development.

The Lexington and Wilmington rosters have a lot of interesting players having strong campaigns (including MJ Melendez, who has been impressive defensively at C and is showing strong power and a quality approach).

It’s not pretty above a-ball, though.

Nicky Lopez is about the only bat above a-ball that I think will amount to anything, and Foster Griffin and Scott Blewett are the only SPs who might be a real contributor in a major league rotation.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.