View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 02:44 PM   #966
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Hey that's not nice. I have a ton of respect for you. Don't take my criticism of Dayton Moore so personal. The guy had so many years of suck and had a ton of high draft picks. He lucked into one of the best bullpens in history. Without that bullpen we don't have 2 WS appearances and 1 championship. The guy is loyal to a fault holding on to trash players for way too long. Picking Almonte over Manaea. Also I'm just throwing this out here but can anyone guarantee that we needed to trade for Cueto and Zobrist? Do we not win a world series if we don't have them? Honestly I'm glad we did it. I cried after they won the World Series, but I don't give much credit to DM or Yost for those wins.

I'm not looking to get people all over my ass with this post either since I'm sure it will be very unpopular

You deserve people all over your ass. To take a playoff bound team like those 2015 Royals and say, "I'm good with Colon and Infante at 2B and Jeremy Guthrie/Brandon Finnegan/Joe Blanton as one of my playoff starters" is idiotic. The Royals were bound to suck again anyway, so what does it matter if we saved on a few prospects, only one of which has worked out for other teams (Manaea).
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.