View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 02:19 PM   #962
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Hey that's not nice. I have a ton of respect for you. Don't take my criticism of Dayton Moore so personal. The guy had so many years of suck and had a ton of high draft picks. He lucked into one of the best bullpens in history. Without that bullpen we don't have 2 WS appearances and 1 championship. The guy is loyal to a fault holding on to trash players for way too long. Picking Almonte over Manaea. Also I'm just throwing this out here but can anyone guarantee that we needed to trade for Cueto and Zobrist? Do we not win a world series if we don't have them? Honestly I'm glad we did it. I cried after they won the World Series, but I don't give much credit to DM or Yost for those wins.

I'm not looking to get people all over my ass with this post either since I'm sure it will be very unpopular
You are a dipshit.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.