Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 08:59 PM   #39
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
That's the problem. Eminent domain laws would support them because of how long the fence has been in place. All of the roots for this shit is on their side. I can whack all the crap down on my side but can't stop this shit from growing.
Eminent domain has nothing to do with this. Boundary laws are State specific I am a RLS in several States. The surveyor follows the boundary laws for that state but in the end any dispute of property lines is settled by a judge who has many options that can override state statutes. I imagine what you have is a mortgage survey to close your lone. Its not worth the paper its written on get a real survey where pins are set and encroachments located and shown on certificate. Talk to a land surveyor ask them to price a corners and encroachment survey and set fence line stakes.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.