Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 12:06 PM   #2334
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
That’s what I was just recommended by my parents! Lol. They said it’s great and cheap.

Lol thanks.
Your folks are spot on. It's almost weird how good it is, every now and then I'll buy some Kettle One (my previous preferred brand) and i can't believe how bitter it is compared to New Amsterdam, and I just end up regretting not buying the cheaper stuff.

They could literally sell it for double the price and I'd still choose it just because it's that good.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote