View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 01:53 PM   #1042
Go Chiefs!

I finally managed to cut the cord on Direct TV. It wasn't easy and took two separate calls totaling almost 3 hours in length. I wasn't trying to get anything free from them. I was just sick of paying almost $150 a month for total crap on TV. They just couldn't understand why I didn't want to watch the crap they have. I now have an HD antenna and Hulu which costs 1/3 of what I used to pay. I am not missing anything I used to watch. I strongly recommend it to anyone.
MichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about