View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 01:07 PM   #1041
Go Beavers!

I've been on the phone with these pieces of shit for 2 hours and counting. They are in a pissing match with the Spokane FOX and NBC and have those channels blocked. No SNF and any games on the Spokane FOX are blacked out on Sunday Ticket. I live over 100 miles from the transmitters so am trying to get them to unsubscribe me from the Spokane channels and hook me up wit the networks in the 380s. No dice yet and the people I have spoken to barely even speak English and sound like they are reading off a script.

On the phone with Loyalty but they are only offering piddling discounts, not the games.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.