View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 11:06 AM   #1039
MVP

These bastards wouldn't budge for me this year! This is a complete travesty! I haven't paid full price for Sunday Ticket in a decade. Decided to play a game of chicken this year and cancelled a month or so ago when they wouldn't give me a discount. Tried to wait until the last second this year, but no dice. $65/mo for full Sunday Ticket Max. NO discount! I feel like such a freaking sucker.

Screw AT&T!!
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.