Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 03:16 PM   #102
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I know of some men that ate one of those hi-carb lo-fat diets who still had heart attacks. Turned out they improved with a more hi-fat paleo diet, including allowing cream and butter instead. Cholesterol plunged, blood pressure improved etc. Sugar can create a problem for that and it also increased inflammation.
Inflammation is a factor that is being looked at more.

I've a cousin, who was slim her whole life, yet she ate lots of butter, actually her whole family, never dieted and pretty much ate what she wanted and still has never gained weight. She is always trying to stay up to 105 pounds at what I think is 5'2" or just under that. She just can't gain weight. It's her metabolism as well as the rest of them in that family.
My blood glucose numbers are very close to someone who is not Diabetic since I have been on this keto stuff
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.