Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 08:28 PM   #2353
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I think J Burton and D Walker fit the Chiefs mold the most, who do you think? Premium route-runners, deep threats, later 2nd rounders.

We never go after big/tall jump ball guys, McConkey's a great route runner but is he a deep threat?

I think we go BPA in the 1st, move up again for a WR in the 2nd.

Athlete types that might bust in my mind = WR Legette, TE Johnson, RB Guerendo

You guys have a better handle on exactly who more than I. Was way too busy this past year to watch college ball, so I'm pretty much out of the loop.

But yeah, prototypical NFL stature guys that can run good/great routes, have deep speed, high football acumen/passion would be a nice change of pace.

In terms of physique, I like Brenden Rice. And he has enough speed for the NFL. And he's a good (maybe great) route runner. Guys in that mold.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.