Thread: Chiefs Bob Sutton Fired
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 02:54 PM   #161
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Nelson hasn't shut the **** up all season long. I'll be glad when he's gone.
I wanted to come around on him, I truly did. My disdain for his selection is fairly well known but he'd developed a physical edge that I came to appreciate and hoped he could be a credible CB2 for us.

But he was ALWAYS mouthing and his fire was usually directed at...well anyone really. It was always someone else that needed some shit and never him.

And over the last half of the season he played like wang. I mean he got absolutely abused on that TD to Dorsett. He truly looked like he'd never seen an out and up before. I mean FFS man...what the hell are you doing there?

Yeah, I'm out on Nelson. And I understand that may mean overexposing Fuller out wide but so be it. If we're lucky we end up with a solid CB prospect in the draft who can work inside early and maybe get the game reps he needs to move outside late and put Fuller in a spot where he simply plays better, but one way or the other, a guy like Nelson just doesn't need to be here.

I understand that some guys need a chip on their shoulder to compete but that chip can't create a toxin in you. Oh...and you can't get your ass torched by a practice squad caliber player who's only in the league because he ran fast in gym shorts once.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.